Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Holiday Treat #2: Kettle Corn

This morning when I arrived at the office, there were large bags of kettle corn strewn all over the break room counter. At first I just walked away since I didn't want as much as was in an individual bag.

However, realizing that I didn't have to take an entire bag, I went back and got a paper bowl of kettle corn. Probably about a cup and a half to two cups.

I later discovered that this was left over from an turkey giveaway event that several coworkers participated in the night before. It's a pretty cool charity event that my office has helped with for many years. However, I don't know where the kettle corn itself is from.

The kettle corn was slightly sweet with a little salty flavor. The popcorn was fresh and I enjoyed the treat.

No comments: