Friday, June 5, 2015

Influenster Blossom Vox Box May 2015: Trying New Things

In early May I received my Blossom Vox Box from Influenster. It was a free box of goodies to try and review. Below is my run down of some of the items.

Bare Naked Granola
Bare Naked Granola
The Sea Salt Caramel Apple flavor was a tad salty for me as a stand alone snack. I mixed it with my yogurt and the combination was perfect! Took the second package with sightseeing in Salem, NH. It was a great on the go treat.

Hair Food
I tried it once and loved how it smelled and how my hair felt afterwards. However, I was concerned about color-treated hair so I handed the shampoo off to my mom who loved it. She thought it smelled great and made her hair feel really good. In addition, she said it didn't make her head itch like so many shampoos. Yay for Hair Food!

Nasoya Zero Pasta
Made the recipe that came with the bag. Deeee-licious! I'm looking forward to trying it with a more earthy recipe including mushrooms and goat cheese I think. It's not often that something with so few calories tastes so good, but this definitely hits the spot.

Fun in the sun with Australian Gold!
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs
I'll admit I was scared when I first put it on. It looked orange! Once I finished rubbing it in though it provided a nice even color. Washed off my hands super easy too. Time to head to the beach!

Australian Gold Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30
Headed out on a warm day to check out Salem, MA and the House of Seven Gables. With all the sun, it was great to wear a sunscreen that didn't smell like sunscreen! Oh, and I didn't burn either, despite all our walking outside.

Beanitos
Tasty, tasty, tasty! So glad I gave these another chance. Obviously, there was something wrong with the first bag I ever tried. Both the sea salt and chipotle flavors were crunchy and flavorful. Chipotle might be a little spicy for some people. It was so filling as a snack that I wound up not finishing dinner one night. Not a bad deal.

Hope you enjoyed my rendition of the Vox Box Blog!




No comments: