Thursday, June 4, 2015

NYC New York Color

I've been using my free NYC City Proof 24 Hour Eye Shadow off and on over the course of the month since I received my Blossom Vox Box from Influenster. Today, I decided to take pictures and blog about it.

One of the things I love, love, love about the eye shadow is that it comes in a fat pencil form. That makes it super easy to put on and keep the color where I want it. I used it with an NYC Show Time Velvet Eyeliner in Black Wine that I already owned and another brand's black mascara.

When it's colder in the house, it is more difficult to put the eye shadow on since the color is hard. Be careful not to poke your eye too hard! Now that the weather is warmer, it applies smoothly and easily.

I received the NYC Color Proof 24 Hour Eye Shadow free in my Blossom Vox Box from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.

No comments: